AA Professional Bail Bonding is committed to ensuring that the process of bailing your loved one out of Gwinnett County jail is as simple and discreet as possible. There is a specific process that you must undertake in order to bail someone out of jail in Gwinnett County. We’ve outlined this process below to assist you in securing the freedom of your loved one.
• Identify and contact the jail where your loved one has been taken. Do not go directly to the jail, as the jail cannot assist you with Gwinnett County bail bond services.
• Obtain your loved one’s scheduled release date and time, as holding times will vary based on a number of factors, including the severity of the crime and the jail at which they are being held.
• Contact AA Professional Bail Bonding and provide us with the relevant information regarding the nature of the crime and the location of your loved one.
• Fill out the required paperwork. AA Professional Bail Bonding can assist you with locating much of the information we will need to bail your friend or relative out of jail in Gwinnett County.
• Make your payment to AA Professional Bail Bonding. This payment allows us to secure the release of your loved one for a percentage of the bail originally set by the court.
• When all the paperwork has been completed and you have submitted your payment to AA Professional Bail Bonding, you may pick up your loved one from the Gwinnett County jail and bring he or she home.
Completing these steps is essential to ensuring that your friend or relative is promptly returned home from a Gwinnett County jail quickly, safely, and confidentially. Call us anytime, any day at (770) 983-6569, or nationwide at (888) 588-1705 for the prompt and immediate service you should expect from AA Professional Bail Bonding, Gwinnett County’s best bail bonding company.